I’ve met so many stunning examples of colorful designs in Spain about 15years back. I didn’t conscious of ceramic designs until I saw them.
Wood is traditionally used as a building material in Japan, while on the other hand, stone in Europe; ceramics are also common in streetscapes.
Educating myself about ceramics from all over the world helps me get my works off the ground.
I have been on a journey through ceramics!!
My life is colored by somewhat as intangible and indescribable as tints;
– the aroma of fresh coffee beans,
– the color of morning or evening,
– the warmth of dogs to hug,
– the sound of birds singing,
– the time absorbed in design works…
some such thing is an essential part of all awareness.